DWOS™ Model Builder
DWOS™ model builder meets the requirements associated with intra-oral and impression scans. It offers a unique opportunity for laboratories to replace their current manual model-making processes with the equivalent digital creation. Physical articulated models with cut, pinned and ditched dies can be mass-produced with themanufacturing process of choice.
Several types of models are available: Geller, hollowed or offset (with uniform thickness).
The following is an outline of the procedure:
- Scan or import scan files. (both arches if available)
- Virtually clean or eliminate unnecessary scan surfaces and repair any imperfections (e.g. filling holes)
- Generate watertight models. (upper and lower)
- Define margin on dies.
- Virtually ditch the dies, cut them and generate keyed pins.
- Define and generate a single or dual pinned articulator. Vertex articulator slots can also be generated at both ends of the model if desired.
Model Builder Workflows For Implant Cases
After importing an intra-oral or impression scan of an implant case, DWOS™ model builder enables precise repositioning of the implant locator. It will then create a precisely localized hole in order for the analog to be easily snapped into the 3D printed model. Also, a removable gingival area can be defined so that a separate manufacturing file is generated for it.
360SDM Dental Milling Center is a dental milling center for dental laboratories (USA), offering unrivaled milling quality for its customers at a fair price-performance ratio: zircon milling center, CAD/CAM dental milling, milling center e.max®, dental scanner, CAD/CAM abutment tooth colored PMMA, IPS e.max® CAD, 7Series scanner, 3Series scanner, dental CAD software, Dental Wings Scanner, Dental Wings Software, DWOS.