DWOS™ Crown and Bridge
The Crown & Bridge application is the foundation of the prosthetic-driven workflow within DWOS™. Its extensive features and capabilities are able to meet the most demanding situations.
Intuitive And User-Friendly Editing Tools
The easy-to-use advanced editing features are designed to save users time. The familiar dental tool references used across the whole software platform ensure that users are comfortable with the application. DWOS™ global editing tools facilitate the design by allowing to switch between editing tools on any given prosthesis.
- Global transforms enable users to freely scale, rotate and position the active design object
- Simultaneous across-arch design capability
- Virtual waxer simulates the regular waxing knife, but gives free-form access to using the morphing mode
- Occlusion correction
- Clinical handles with transparent viewing ensure morphologically correct designs
- Real-time cut-back computation
- Automatic minimum thickness adjustments
- Wax-up adaptation
Full contour crowns and bridges can easily be created with the DWOS™ C&B Wizard. It guides the user through the entire process, from scan, design to generation of the production files. Technicians with minimum training can generate production-ready crowns and bridges with ease.
Extensive Design Capabilities
DWOS™ crown & bridge application includes a multitude of design features to manage all types of crown restorations:
- Full contour crowns
- Copings and bridge frameworks
- Telescopic crowns (parallel axis groups)
- Anatomical telescopes
- 3/4 crowns with retention beads
- Full contour bridges
- Inlays, onlays and veneers
- Overpressed crowns and bridges
- Hollow pontics
DWOS™ provides access to several libraries. As an open platform, dwos enables users to create their own libraries or customize existing ones. The following libraries and kits are available:
- Material libraries
- Anatomy Libraries (Merz®, Vita®, Candulor®)
- Implant libraries
- Articulators (vertex, SAM)
- Connector (Rhein83®, Bredent®)
- Smile libraries
A design session within dwos can be enhanced with our virtual articulator. The precise occlusion simulation significantly reduces the time required for chairside occlusion adjustments, facilitating the overall in-mouth seating procedure.
Our virtual articulator improves the dental prosthesis design by adding kinematic analysis to the static design process. It highlights the occlusion contact zones and automatically proposes the required prosthesis design modifications.
360SDM Dental Milling Center is a dental milling center for dental laboratories (USA), offering unrivaled milling quality for its customers at a fair price-performance ratio: zircon milling center, CAD/CAM dental milling, milling center e.max®, dental scanner, CAD/CAM abutment tooth colored PMMA, IPS e.max® CAD, 7Series scanner, 3Series scanner, dental CAD software, Dental Wings Scanner, Dental Wings Software, DWOS.