DWOS™ Full Denture
DWOS™ provides an easy and efficient way to digitally design full dentures. Intuitive tools help the dental technician execute a familiar workflow in the digital world in less time and take advantage of the highest
Fully Integrated With The SRBB Application For Advanced Combined Designs
The easy-to-use advanced editing features are designed to save users time. The familiar dental tool references used across the whole software platform ensure that users are comfortable with the application. DWOS™ global editing tools facilitate the design by allowing to switch between editing tools on any given prosthesis.
- Global transforms enable users to freely scale, rotate and position the active design object
- Simultaneous across-arch design capability
- Virtual waxer simulates the regular waxing knife, but gives free-form access to using the morphing mode
- Occlusion correction
- Clinical handles with transparent viewing ensure morphologically correct designs
- Real-time cut-back computation
- Automatic minimum thickness adjustments
- Wax-up adaptation
360SDM Dental Milling Center is a dental milling center for dental laboratories (USA), offering unrivaled milling quality for its customers at a fair price-performance ratio: zircon milling center, CAD/CAM dental milling, milling center e.max®, dental scanner, CAD/CAM abutment tooth colored PMMA, IPS e.max® CAD, 7Series scanner, 3Series scanner, dental CAD software, Dental Wings Scanner, Dental Wings Software, DWOS.